|The SoftCup is ideal for the short-term feeding babies with sucking difficulties. With its soft, spoon-shaped mouthpiece it is an easy and gentle way to feed. The amount of milk the baby takes can be easily tracked and controlled. It is an excellent alternative to cupfeeding. The Medela SoftCup comes with an 80 ml container with a curved bottom.
The mouthpiece of the soft cup is made of soft silicone and allows for gentle cup feeding the device comes with an 80ml container that has a curved bottom to minimise milk loss and graduations to track the amount of milk taken thanks to the one-way valve membrane between the container and the mouthpiece, the milk flow can be regulated easily by squeezing the chambers of the mouthpiece.
• GENTLE CUP FEEDING: The mouthpiece of the SoftCup is made of soft silicone and allows for gentle cup feeding.
• CONTROLLED MILK FLOW: Thanks to the one-way valve membrane between the container and the mouthpiece, the milk flow can be regulated easily by squeezing the chambers of the mouthpiece.
• REUSABLE: The device can be reused after cleaning in accordance with the instructions for use.
• INCLUDED: Bottle with rounded bottom (80 ml), lid, valve plate, membrane, spoonshaped reservoir
• LOVED BY MOMS, RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: The world’s leading brand in breastfeeding research, Medela has worked with researchers in breast milk for over 60 years, and is the #1 choice for hospitals and healthcare professionals around the world. Our multi-award winning breast pumps and accessories are used and loved by moms in over 100 countries.